Wilderness Therapy For Struggling Teens
Inspiring Change... By Nature.
New Vision Wilderness (NVW) is an effective and exciting alternative for struggling teens, young adults, and their families, and is the premiere wilderness therapy intervention. We are consistently challenging the national therapy frontier. NVW is the home of trauma-informed care & wilderness intervention.
NVW offers innovative therapeutic wilderness therapy interventions such as long-term Wilderness Therapy Immersion, 21-Day Expeditions, 1:1 Intensives, Family Therapy, School Programs, and a service package of excellent Continuing Care options. The wilderness offers an excellent opportunity to learn about yourself, others, and the environment, while overcoming challenges preventing self-sustainability.
North Woods (Medford, WI)
North Woods is our Wisconsin-based location for adolescents and pre-teens (11-17).
Helping struggling youth and families since 2007!
West Coast (Oakridge, OR)
West Coast is our Oregon-based location for adolescents (11-17) and young adults (18-25).
*** Now Enrolling Adolescents! ***
Coping Mechanisms that Work!
- Stress Regulation and Over Stimulation Monitoring
- Neural and Somatic Stabilization
- HeartMath Quick Coherence Implementation/HeartMath® Somatic Stress Testing
- Cutting Edge Therapy and Expressive Arts
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) - http://www.emdr.com/
- Brainspotting - Please visit our Resources section here.
- Traumatic Memory Reprocessing.
- Certified Art Therapist on Staff
- Institute of HeartMath Stress Reduction Protocols
- Mastery Program for Attachment Formulation